Well, there is a different between a salon and a saloon. Someone pointed it out to me (can’t remember who) and I checked it out.
Taken from my favourite… Wikipedia!
Salon, a word derived from the French for “large room”, has taken on various meanings:
- Beauty salon (or hair salon), where people receive haircuts, manicures, and facials.
- The Salon, a popular British reality TV program where people get their hair cut.
- The Salon (film), a 2007 dramedy film about a hair salon
To view the rest of the meanings for each, click here
Saloon may refer to:
- Saloon (car) or sedan, an enclosed four-to-six seat car body style with four doors and a separate boot
- A Western saloon, an American Wild West bar
- A part of a British traditional pub
- The principal room of an 18th century mansion, at the centre of a suite of state rooms, also called salon
- The main cabin in a small boat or yacht, where the crew live, eat, and, depending on the size of the boat, may also sleep
Yes. There are quite a number of “saloons” in Kluang. Haha.
As of now, for me, there is simply a super duper need for alertness, clarity/volume in speech, quick memory, good enough/able to speak Chinese and kecekapan.
It’s just two days and WTH!!
(I’m calling myself lah *bluekk*)