A simple simple little 2 alphabet can just turn someone down. Hurt. And weird.
In mind lately:
I’m just going for a climb in Gunung Lambak tomorrow at 8 am with my friends from Barney’s (2 girls and 2 guys). And they can just think a whole lot of things to worry about!
1. Don’t always go out with them, you might be Islamised.
2. Go so late? I don’t think there will be anyone. If there isn’t anyone, it will be very lonely.
3. What if someone comes and rob you all?
3. Even though there will be guys, a ‘parang’ is enough to scared you.
If can, don’t go lah.
1. As irritating, as patient.
2. It’s just like Yenn’s mum saying, “When you cross the road, remember to hold hands.” (Might be paraphrased)
3. No wonder kids whose parents are super rich and famous don’t get to enjoy “life”.
4. I AM A GIRL.
*double triple fourple ish, with a smack on my forehead*