Haven’t been blogging much since.. three days ago. Haha.
Nah, actually, on hal-hal peribadi lah haven’t post.
Okies, here we go!
1. I got my first half of April’s pay with overtime! =)
2. I broke a wine glass for the first time (every waiter/waitress gets a chance to break a wine glass, and everything else, from espresso cups to saucers. To hearts. haha!)
3. I realise that being in love makes a female become more ladylike! (Oh, shut up Yennie! It’s not a hint! hahha =P )
4. My Chinese is so bad… I didn’t know how to react to the customer’s super duper surprising reaction when I couldn’t get what he was saying in Chinese… so I just said I’m not 100% Chinese! Aiyoh. But well, I’m surviving.
5. I’m not chosen for Matriculation. Yay-ie and Boo-ie. Yay-ie ’cause I don’t have to decide. Boo-ie ’cause I feel so lousy. Rubbish right?
6. I’ve watched the hangat-hangat Death Note. Both the first and second one. But the translation not very good (borrowed from Cat). I hoped L would die… haha.. so bad huh. But if he didn’t have anything to do with the Death Note, I think he’ll die of diabetes!!! Bluekk to Gid =P
Oh yeah, there’s nothing wrong with it! Aiyoh-ness.
7. I’ve finish the whole series of Yu Hee, The Witch. Hahh, yes, it’s nice. Nicer than Princess Hour. So much more! Next one to aim, My Girl.
8. I’m sad when I hear that my friends are going to leave for further study =( Like Rash and Mark… And soon, Yennie! =( *sobs a bucketful*