in this dreadful silence of the night
lying with my eyes closed tight
visualising screams of raging frustration
oh, the reign of devastation!
sound of seconds ticking
all is at a standstill; motionless
is it not a game my mind is playing?
a world of my own, i’m thoughtless.
WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!
TODAY IS THE STUPIDEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!
Well, anyway. Lately, my thoughts:
1. Never underestimate Counseling Rooms
– Managed to get hold of a few prospectus of public universities, and they even have a whole compilation of them (course offered, subject requirements, etc. of each university)
2. MUET (Malaysian University English Test) is coming
– Extremely soon, 25th April.
– Recent MUET test on Paper 4 (Writing) was a letdown. Only scored 50.4 over 90.
– The quest for Band 6? Sighs. Will have to be so much more than Indiana Jones.
3. More thoughts
– If your surname is Foo after you get married, please don’t name your child April.
Actually, nothing when wrong with me.
It’s just that today’s April Fool’s Day (the stupidest day?). And the poem was simply. A first time trial for something that rhymes.
Yeah, happie April Fool’s Day!