Five days. Two and a quarter stars.
Lower Six Orientation Week.
And I noticed:
1. The other terrible irritable vegetable side of a PERFECTIONIST I AM.
Every single minute detail must be fair for all.
2. My thoughts and ideas are extremely COMPLICATED.
My fellow MPP keep telling me to keep it simple and easy.
3. Am I that INSENSITIVE until I don’t even know that my friends are been humiliated?
Or are they too petty?
Upon emotion? *sigh*
Nevertheless, I also noticed:
1. The full effect of lembu punya susu, sapi dapat nama.
Like someone said, you’ll meet a whole bunch more of people like this later in life.
2. People will work, when you give them a little push and help.
3. Some MPP members are crazily fun.
4. It is hard to find responsible and willing-to-stay-back students in aliran sastera.
Phew. A week gone, fast.
Not to mention coming home at 3 p.m. everyday.
Sleeping for long hours.
Then staring at the many, many, many words on a page.
At the same time worrying for both the next day’s events and exam the week after?
And still staring at the same page?
So it goes on for two hours.
Then, heads to bed intending to wake up early the next morning to read up.
But fails to.
Goes off to school with some self-comfort, saying there’s still time.
The same thing repeats itself.
I feel doomed for next week’s exam.
Four papers in a roll.
Chocolate Swiss roll anyone? *drools*
What about spring roll? *drools*
Toilet roll? *wipes drools*